We'd love to sell your items either in-store or online. See below for details:
We accept clothing, shoes, purses, watches, jewelry, outerwear, accessories, beauty items and perfumes, furniture, home accessories & decor, and more!
-FURNITURE: If you have furniture, please send us a digital photo or stop by Annie's Attic with a color picture so we can see what you have to sell. We ask that all furniture be approved in advance, in order to schedule it into the store to meet space needs and to determine if the items are popular or in demand.
You may submit furniture photos through our email address at:
-CLOTHING: We accept current season, recent styles, non-smoking and up to 25 pieces on hangers per week. Shoes, purses (current season) and other personal accessories can be boxed and dropped off at the same time as the clothing. (up to 5 boxes per week of either personal or decor items)
-ARTWORK: In order to sell artwork at Annie's, we ask that it be up-to-date in today's various styles (e.g., frames, modern colors, matte designs and subject).
If you have any questions about your artwork, you can stop by Annie's
-ACCESSORIES: If you have accessories you're wanting to consign, please feel free to stop by Annie's Attic with your items, either in a box or a storage bin. When dropping off boxes of accessories (whether personal items or decor) , we do ask that it is 5 boxes, or less per week.
ANNIE'S ATTIC CONSIGNMENT CONTRACT INFORMATION:
- When selling items, it is a 90 day contract.
- 50% of selling price to Annie's Attic; 50% of selling price to you.
- After 30 days, there is a 10% reduction in selling price.
- After 60 days, there is an additional 10% reduction in price.
- After 90 days items are considered clearance, there is an additional 30% (or more) reduction in price.
- After 120 days, items can be donated.
Seasonal items, depending on when they are brought in might not get the full 90 days before going to clearance.
- After an item sells, checks are available on the 15th of the month (after the month in which the item(s) were sold; e.g., if item is sold on July 20, then the check is available on August 15)
- There is a ONE-TIME setup fee of ten dollars ($10) that will be subtracted from your first consignment check (for items sold) at Annie's Attic.
- When dropping off furniture, Annie's Attic will not be able to provide assistance with moving furniture and/or other labor to assist with artwork, accessories, etc. We ask that you bring adequate help to move all items to/from Annie's Attic.
-HOURS OF RECEIVING:
Attic during Receiving Hours (Eastern Time):
Monday- Friday: 10 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 4 PM
-RECEIVING DEPARTMENT QUESTIONS?